Monday 11 February 2013

How to make handmade slippers in under an hour...

Yes really, in under an hour! These little slippers are so quick to knock up from fleecy fabric and they don't need hemming which makes the process even quicker. You'll have to excuse my camera work; I took pictures at the start and the end but sort of forgot to take some in the middle (!!). Anyway you get the idea...


Draw round feet
Cut them out - my son used the opportunity for some arty camera work!

Cut out your soles (you will also see at the top right some triangles - you can cut a rectangle in 2 on the diagonal to make 2 triangles. You will need 4 of these triangles - see the above diagram)



These slippers literally took me just over 1/2 an hour, but take an hour to get them just right. My son loves them calling them his "Elf Slippers"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment